I know you are in a rush to grow your business and I want to keep you in the loop for an Early Enrollment day Just for the members of the Waiting List. And there might just be a little Bonus on that day....
If you want me to keep you in the loop jump onto my waiting list I would can't wait to watch your business Grow!!!
1. How long do we have access to the course?
As a Beta (founding member) you will have lifetime access to course materials
2. Is There a money back guarantee?
Yes, We have a 7 day money back guarantee.
3. Do you have a payment plan?
Yes we most certainly do. its divided up into 3 equal payments. Those payment are higher than the full cost of the course because there are additional processing fees each time the payment is made.
4. Can the course be accessed from my tablet or smartphone?
Yes absolutely our site is mobil friendly
5. How long is the course?
The course is split up into 6 modules. with 4 implementation weeks. So the course takes approximately 10 weeks.
6. What if I can't start right away? Can I catch up (next week/next month, etc.)
The course is structured around weekly modules being delivered. However it is a work at your own pace. We understand that sometimes life gets in the way. You will have access as a Beta (founding member) lifetime access to the course materials.
7. Who is the best fit for this course?
• Anyone who has a passion for paint and needs help attracting the right clients. • Furniture flippers looking for a higher profit margin • DIYers that have painted their own cabinets and are ready to make money painting them for others. • People who are frustrated and want to get out of a day job they hate and want to be creative
8. Who is this course not for?
This course is not for the tire kickers- those that do not want to put forth the effort to succeed. This course will give you every possible way to succeed but you are the one who has to put forth the effort and apply it to your business.
9. Is this course for the advanced/ or beginner
The amazing thing about this course is that it is for you no matter what stage of your business you are in. It is for those that have never painted cabinets in their life and wouldn't know where to start all the way up to those that have had a cabinet painting business for years but don't have the clientele or revenue they should be having.